Current Affairs 7th December 2017 – Current Affairs, current affairs 2017, current affairs in Hindi, gktoday current affairs, current affairs quiz, latest current affairs, daily current affairs, current affairs today, today current affairs. Here we update Current Affairs 7th December 2017, Current Affairs. Current affairs today, GK today. Current Affairs 7th December 2017 current affairs. So daily check out our website to get latest current affairs. Bookmark our website for latest govt. jobs, private bank jobs, also we provide regarding jobs & exam. you can easily find latest & upcoming govt jobs. So check out below for latest Current Affairs Current Affairs 7th December 2017.
Current Affairs 7th December 2017
- Uttar Pradesh’s Shamli district was included in the National Capital Region (NCR), taking the total number of districts in the NCR to 23.
- In terms of its Framework Agreement, with ratification by Guinea as the 15th country in November 2017, the International Solar Alliance (ISA) now become a treaty-based international intergovernmental organization
- Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu let out more incentives while unveiling the mid-term review of the Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20 with a view to boosting exports.
- The Surface to Air Missile AKASH with indigenous radio frequency seeker against target Banshee has been successfully launched from the Launch Complex-III at ITR Chandipur, Odisha. The Radars, telemetry and electro-optical systems along the coast have tracked and monitored all the health parameters of the missile.
- The 10th Jaipur International Film Festival (JIFF) is all set to present International Cinema to film buffs. The Festival has become a great favourite of both the cinegoers and the filmmakers.
- The Union Environment Ministry affairs allowed NGT Chairperson to “constitute a single-member bench” in “exceptional circumstances”. It has amended National Green Tribunal (Practices and Procedure) Rules, 2011 and issued a notification.
- The 3rd edition of the Dialogue between the NITI Aayog and the Development Research Council of China, the DRC- NITI Aayog Dialogue was held in Beijing.
- The International conference on climate change was held in Nepal. It was inaugurated by Nepal President Bidya Devi Bhandari.
- In a major victory for President Donald Trump, the US Supreme Court allowed his travel ban to take full effect pending appeal, for people coming from six Muslim-majority countries.
- Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been voted the Time magazine readers’ Person of the Year, despite spearheading the continued bombardment of Yemen, leading to the starvation of its citizens
Banking and Business
- On the basis of an assessment of the current and evolving macroeconomic situation at its meeting, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to keep the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) unchanged at 6.0 percent
Sports and Entertainment
- Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh will be promoting a UNICEF sports initiative for youngsters in South Asia, which will also have the ICC’s backing
- Russia was banned from the 2018 Winter Games by the International Olympic Committee over its state-orchestrated doping programme, but clean Russian athletes will be allowed to compete under an Olympic flag.
- Sixteen-year-old Mohamad Al Jounde from Syria was awarded the International Children’s Peace Prize for his efforts to ensure the rights of Syrian refugee children.